CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

We went to the pumkin patch in Flower Mound. It was so fun. The place is great, They have hay rides, train rides, hay mazes, kettle corn, tons of pumpkins, face painting, and of course food and they don't charge for anything except pumpkins and food! Luke had a blast and we took tons of pictures. What is it about babies and pumpkins that is so darn cute?!











I love fall!! I love the cool weather, pumpkin carving, leaves changing, and everything about it...except my allergies always go crazy!
I have been told that all I talk about on here is Luke...well that is true. But does that surprise anyone? :)


2 comments:

Joanna said...

So cute! His pictures are way better than when we took Kadence there. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Luke, Lindsey and Ford. I love seeing your new pictures and watching Luke grow. He looks so much older now than the last time I saw him!