CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's been way too long!

I know I know!! It has been sooo long. We have been super busy lately and I just haven't been able to sit down and work on this or anything else it feels like!

Luke has obviously been exhausted by all of this as well...









I have a lot to catch up on. We have had sooo much fun this last month. Luke is growing so much and is so much fun right now. He is so happy and plays and laughs all of the time.

My only complaint...no sleep! He doesn't seem to need to take naps or sleep more than 5-6 hours at a time at night! There are days where he only sleeps 30 minutes all day long. Another reason why I haven't been able to update lately. I hope it is just his teeth, and he will begin sleeping better soon.



He is still adorable and doesn't seem phased by the little sleep. Here he is in his rocker jacket from grandma george.








0 comments: