CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Big boy bath

I am once again, getting behind in keeping everyone updated. (Sorry Scott at Neiman Marcus who should be working right now) The days go by so fast, and Luke is changing everyday. This week Luke got his first tooth, the day after I took him to the doctor to find out why he wouldn't sleep!! Then he started to say "da da da da", not exactly his first word, but it's still pretty cool and he says it a lot more when Ford is around. When my mom and Casey were here, we gave him his first bath in the big bath tub. He loved getting to sit there and play with toys and didn't even mind when I accidentally poured water on his face.




Everyday I thank God for giving me this little guy. I am so blessed!!

0 comments: