CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Feed Me!!

After several days of rice cereal, we discovered that Luke loves to eat! He can't get it fast enough, and cries when it is gone. He really loves eating and keeps most of it in his mouth, not that you can tell from the pictures :)

We have now tried carrots and peas, and he loved them both. I had a great plan to take food really slowly because of Ford's food allergies, but he is already to the point where he cries when he sees us eating, and wants to eat anything we give him.


I am making his baby food whenever possible, which is somewhat ironic because I used to give my friend Carrie Baker a hard time for making her daughter's baby food! Now I really enjoy it and it saves so much money!

Next he will try sweet potato and after a week or two of vegetables, we'll do banana, apple, and avocado. We are watching very carefully for food allergies, but so far so good!!

0 comments: